Do b2b lead generation for any business by Ikhwatunnesa | Fiverr

Do b2b lead generation for any business by Ikhwatunnesa | Fiverr: For only $20, Ikhwatunnesa will do b2b lead generation for any business. | HIAre you looking to build a targeted prospect list for growing your business?so, you are in the right place. I'm here to help you.I have five | Fiverr


About This Gig

HI

Are you looking to build a targeted prospect list for growing your business?

so, you are in the right place.


I'm here to help you.

I have five years of b2b lead generation experience. I can help you generate business leads.

email lists, contact lists, Linkedin lists, and prospects lists based on your criteria.


My service

  • b2b lead generation
  • Targeted leads
  • Linkedin lists
  • Business lists
  • Data Entry
  • Email list building
  • Web Research


Here is what I will need to understand your target market

  1. Company size
  2. Targeted industry:( such as Restaurants, Plumbers, Internet, etc)
  3. Target location: Country/ City
  4. Required Fields & Format


I will provide you with leads in the following format:

  • Company name
  • Company website
  • Company address
  • Company phone number
  • First and last name
  • Job title
  • Linkedin URL
  • Email address ( Tested & verified)


Why me:

Fast and accurate service

Fast response( 24 hours online)

Friendly Communication

High-quality service

Money-back guaranty


Please contact me for any questions and query

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Setup Google Analytics Webmaster Tools